Today morning when I checked my mail, I saw one mail regarding “Article of the day” from DotNetFunda.com mentioning one of my article titled “Windows 7 Multitouch Application Development (Part – I)” has been selected as “Article of the day” in Microsoft WPF site WindowsClient.Net.
Thank you DotNetFunda team.
- The Articles, Comments and Opinions expressed in this blog and other online community sites are totally my personal views and they are No Way related to my Current Employer, Previous Employers and/or any other companies.
- I have full rights to Modify and Delete any content of this blog without any prior notice to Public and Subscribers of this blog.
- If you are holding the copyright for any of the images used in this blog, please let me know. I will remove them immediately.
- I encourage to use the content of this blog for only non-commercial, community and educational purposes with proper credit to http://www.kunal-chowdhury.com .
- I do not bear any responsibility for consequences of usage of the contents in this blog.
- The intention of this blog is to share my Knowledge and Technical Informations. This blog is not at all for any commercial purposes.