If you are a developer and want to get the “Telerik JustCode Developer License”, here is the chance for you. I am going to give you one license code absolutely Free which costs around $249. The registration process will end on 15th October 2010. Based on the registration, I will announce the Winner name on 20th October 2010.
So, why are you waiting for? Read the full post for the steps of Registration for this offer.
Telerik JustCode is an agile development add-in for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 that enhances .NET development productivity by providing blazing fast solution-wide, on-the-fly code analysis and error checking, smart code navigation and refactoring features.
I have one Telerik JustCode Developer License (with Subscription & Priority Support) and want to give it to one my readers who actively participate in the online technical communities to share knowledge. If you are interested to get the License, please Subscribe to my Blog (don’t forget to activate the email Subscription) and answer the followings in the comment section of this post:
- Your Full Name
- Your Twitter ID (if you have)
- If you have any Technical Blog, give the URL
- Why do you want the Telerik JustCode Developer License?
- What are the 4 new best features in .Net 4.0?
- What is Silverlight and why should I use it?
- Give at least 5 examples of your work those you did for the online technical field
I will close the giveaway registration on 15th October 2010. Based on the registered email (will remain Private) and the comment/answers, I will select one among them and will declare it by 20th October 2010.
- Your email address must be valid while subscribing to this site (Email ID will remain Private as I Hate Spam)
- Don’t post multiple replies to this page
- Twitter followers will have better chance to Win this License code
- Better Activity to the online forums/blogs will have more chances to Win
- This offer is only applicable for the developers
- Telerik official can’t take part of this giveaway
I am giving this coupon personally to the developers who are active on sharing knowledge by any media like Blog, Forum or Twitter. This is not related with my Organization or Telerik Officials.
Follow My Blog @ http://www.kunal-chowdhury.com
Follow My Tweets @kunal2383
If you have come this far, it means that you liked what you are reading. Why not reach little more and connect with me directly on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on my articles directly. Also, don't forget to share your views and/or feedback in the comment section below.