Last time I did a Giveaway of Telerik JustCode Developer license of $299 and this time as a Silverlight Geek, I thought to giveaway a developer license of Telerik RadControls for Silverlight which costs around $799 to one of my readers & followers.
If you want to Win it, read the complete post for details. Share this information to all your friends by tweet, mail or blog. Hope to see one of you as the Winner. All the best…
I like Silverlight so much and also like to share as much as I can in my Blog & in my tweets. This time I thought to give a FREE Gift of Telerik RadControls for Silverlight ($799) to my Blog & Tweet followers.
As a Silverlight MVP, I received the Telerik Ultimate collection and asked Telerik to provide one developer license for my followers, so that, they can use it for their Silverlight application development. They replied back to me with a confirmation of the agreement. In this post, I will tell you what you have to do Win this license.
Before that, let’s have a look into the product. Here are the controls those are included into the package and these are all custom controls built on top of the default Silverlight controls with additional features.
Want to know more about these controls? Read them in Telerik Site. Want to know, what will you get with this license? See it here:
Last Date for RegistrationThe last date for this Giveaway registration process will be 25th December 2010. After this, no entry will be enter into the consideration.
Registration ProcessIn order to WIN the Telerik RAD Controls for Silverlight, you need to do the following things:
- Subscribe to my Blog : http://www.kunal-chowdhury.com with your valid Email ID. This Email ID will be use to provide you the License
- Write a comment here on “Why you want to Win this control collection?”
- Follow my Tweets in Twitter @kunal2383 for better chance
- Retweet the below text with your Twitter account:
#Giveaway by @kunal2383: #Win #Telerik RadControls for #Silverlight worth $799 #FREE - http://bit.ly/bW3S8u
- You can change the text also, but make sure that you are tweeting the same link and mentioning my Twitter name @kunal2383
- Multiple entries will also be taken into the consideration but please don’t Spam too much