Visual Studio Async CTP Service Pack 1 has been released which extends Visual Studio 2010 which provides a new streamlined syntax for Asynchronous development. This version of Async CTP is compatible with Visual Studio 2010 SP1.
Read the complete post to find out the download link and installation instructions.
Visual Studio Async CTP was first announced in PDC10. This enables async programming for your application with a streamlined syntax. Service Pack 1 has been released which contains various bug fixes and changes. Before installing, make sure that, you have the latest version of Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1.
Read the below instruction carefully before installing the Service Pack:
- If you have the previous version, first uninstall that.
- If you want to use it for Windows Phone development, make sure that, you have the latest Windows Phone Developer Tools (optional).
- If you don't have Visual Studio 2010 SP1, install it now.
- Now download the "Visual Studio Async CTP Service Pack 1" and install it.
- Read further details from Microsoft Download Center.