The SQL developer needs to be able to create processes for the working database by using one of the many programming objects (like functions, stored procedures, constrains, or triggers). By creating objects that talk with SQL you simply the way other programs (like applications or web pages) can interconnect. These eternal programs only need to call on the names of your programming objects by name rather than needing to submit large pieces of advance code.
With SQL Programming Development (Volume 4 of 5) in the SQL Server Joes 2 Pros development series, you learn how programming objects work in SQL Server. This book has been authored by Rick A. Morelan, Pinal Dave and Jessica Brown. If you are a SQL Developer, you may like the series of the book.
Some Highlights of the Book
The 4th Volume of the "SQL Programming Joes 2 Pros" covers "Programming & Development For Microsoft SQL Server 2008" and also covers "SQL Exam Prep Series 70-433". Here is the list of Contents:
- After Triggers
- Other Triggers
- Updating and Maintaining Views
- Stored Procedures
- Stored Procedure Techniques
- User-Defined Functions
- SQL Error Messages
- Error Handling
- Change Tracking
- Change Data Capture
- Performance Tips by Pinal Dave
- Next Steps for Aspiring SQL Pros
This book and all the series of the book is now also available in India (with some Discounts). If you want to purchase them, you can follow the below links:
- Beginning SQL Joes 2 Pros
- SQL Query Techniques For Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Core Architecture Concepts (SQL Exam Prep Series)
- Programming & Development For Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (SQL Exam Prep Series 70-433)
- A Guide To Integrating SQL Server With XML, C#, And PowerShell
Use the above links to find out more about those books and their contents and purchase them if you like.