Here comes the “Monthly Summary” post of March 2012. It was a hectic time for me and was busy with personal stuffs. During March 2012, I have published 9 blog posts, mainly on Windows Phone 7 development along with a good news that I have been officially added as the Telerik Insider.
In this post, sharing all the posts in category wise sorted for you, so that, you can find them easily from here.
Few community related news posts were published during March 2012 and here is the list:
Articles and Tips
Here is a list of few Windows Phone 7 articles/tips. If you want to learn about Launchers and Choosers, these links will be useful:
- How to search in the WP7 Marketplace using the MarketplaceSearchTask?
- How to Launch the WP7 Marketplace Hub using the MarketplaceHubTask?
- How to Launch the WP7 Application Details Page using the MarketplaceDetailTask?
- How to Launch the WP7 Media Library using the PhotoChooserTask?
- How to Save Contact in WP7 using the SaveContactTask?
- How to Retrieve Contact Information in WP7 using the AddressChooserTask?
Finally comes the previous months archive posts. If you missed them, here it is just for your reference:
Follow Me and Stay Tuned
Are you a regular visitor of my blog? Then why don’t you subscribe to my blog feed and follow my technical updates on Facebook & Twitter? You can find direct links below. Subscribe to my blog feed or via email. “Like” my Facebook page to stay tuned on regular technology updates. I am also available on Twitter, so connect with me to get the latest tweets in your Twitter inbox.
Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.