Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer announces Office 2013 (aka. Office 15) Consumer Preview yesterday at San Francisco. The new version of Microsoft Office has natural touch functionality, feature to use stylus for data handling, availability for both Windows 8 and Windows RT.
This post will guide you to download the public release to explore more of this product and system requirements. Check out the Modern Office 2013 system video included in this post.
Microsoft Office 2013 Customer Preview is now available for general public use. You can now download and install it in your computer to experience the most powerful Office yet with new versions of your trusted applications and cloud services that connect you to your tools and documents where and when you need them. Check out a brief introduction to this exciting new version of Office
Before downloading and installing the Microsoft Office 2013, make sure that you met the following Minimum System Requirements:
- 1 GHz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Minimum 1 GB RAM for 32 Bit and minimum 2 GB RAM 64 Bit
- Minimum 3.5 GB free disk space
- Windows 7 or newer either 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- To use with Windows 8 you must be running the Release Preview version or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
I am sharing herewith the easy to download links for your convenience. You can download the new Microsoft Office 2013 and start exploring the new features now.
Don’t forget to check out the system requirements before installing the new office suite. The above links are pointing to Microsoft official site and I will not be responsible for any issues.
Download and enjoy the new Microsoft Office 2013 system now. Stay tuned for the next post on the new features of Office 2013.
Last but not least, connect with me on Twitter and Facebook for technical updates and articles news. Also subscribe to my blog’s Newsletter to get all the updates delivered directly to your inbox. We won’t spam or share your email address as we respect your privacy.