Microsoft has now publicized the ISO image of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14295. You can now download both the offline editions (standard, enterprise, education, home single and home china editions) of the insiders build and install on your system.
Read more to know further about the insiders build and grab the link to download the said ISO image (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions).
Windows 10 Insider Preview bits are from development branch and may be substantially modified before it’s commercially released. It has no warranties if something goes wrong with your system after installing these bits, but give you a heads-up of what's coming next. If you are an advanced user and try to see the new changes ahead of the others and want to give feedback to Microsoft, do register to the Windows Insiders Program and choose between the fast ring (could be more buggy) and/or slow ring.
How to download the ISO image?
First, sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already. Read the system requirements. Then go to the "Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Advanced Options" page and then follow these simple steps to generate the ISO image link and download the Insider Preview:
- Select the right edition from the dropdown, that you want to download and install. Click the "Confirm" button.
- Then select the product language from the list and click on "Confirm" button, just below the dropdown.
- This will generate two links for you. Select either 32-bit or 64-bit edition, based on your system configuration and start the download process. Please note that the links will be valid for 24 hours from the time you created it.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD. To know how to create USB or DVD installation media from the ISO image, you can refer the following post: Create Windows 10 bootable USB drive using ZOTAC WinUSB Maker
- Boot your PC from the installation media and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
Don’t just wait here! I have a plenty of articles, Tips & Tricks series on Windows 10 which you can find it here: http://win10tips.kunal-chowdhury.com