As we are going towards the release date of Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft started pushing more builds with no. of new features and enhancements. Earlier this week, they released build 15002 for PC; accompanied by build 15007 for PC and Mobile.
Though the said two builds were released for fast ring insiders, instead of pushing it to slow ring Microsoft now published the ISO image for build 15002.
If you are a Windows Insider, you can navigate to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewadvanced to get the ISO image of Windows 10 insider build 15002. You need to Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already. In addition to the standard Windows 10 Insider Preview edition this page will allow you to download these editions:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise is built to address the needs of large and midsize organizations, and comes with the management tools that IT administrators need.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education is built for students and faculty, and comes with the management tools that IT administrators need.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language is built for consumers in emerging markets and can only run a single language.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China is built for consumers in China and is delivered in Simplified Chinese.
You may want to read:
Follow these steps to download Insider Preview:
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.