A new insiders preview build has been aired by Microsoft. If you are running 64-bit version of Windows 10 in fast ring, check for Windows Update to get the new build 15042. Dona Sarkar in her blog post mentioned that, 32-bit version of Windows won't get this update due to a major bug.
As Microsoft is heading towards the final release, the build contains a bunch of changes, improvements and fixes. Read the known issues for PCs before installing this build.
Along with this build for PC, Microsoft also released Insider Build 15043 for Mobile.
List of changes, improvements and fixes in build 15042
- Cortana got a new animation in OOBE.
- Along with build 15002 Microsoft introduced 'Click to run Flash' in Microsoft Edge. In today's build, it got another update to prompt user to enable Flash if it is blocked. A puzzle icon will show up in the address bar with a prompt dialog to enable it.
- When reading a locally saved EPUB book in Microsoft Edge on PC, a book icon will now be used.
- If you change the read aloud settings while reading an EPUB, the settings will be preserved.
- Fix has been provided to resolve the issue which was showing 'Initializing...' while attempting to download new builds.
- The update download indicator will now be shown and won't stuck at 0%.
- A fix has been made for the Settings app, which was causing a crash.
- Fix has been provided for the issue which was causing 'Some Settings are managed by your organization' to display in the 'Update & Security' settings page.
For a complete list of fixes, checkout the original blog post, published by Dona Sarkar. There still exists a numerous known issues. Make sure to read them before installing the build.