Along with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15042 for PC, Microsoft also released a new build for Windows Mobile. They numbered it as: 15043. If you are in the fast ring, check for updates. Though there are no major changes in this build, but has a set of fixes to the issues reported earlier.
Checkout to read what has been fixed in this build. This build also contains few known issues. Read them before installing this build.
What has been fixed in build 15043 for Mobile?
- Microsoft fixed the issue which was causing the Settings app to crash when navigating to Settings > Devices.
- The Bluetooth quick action from Action Center should also now work again.
- Using Continuum to connect to a display wirelessly should work as expected.
- Fix has been provided for the issue which was resulting in screen rotation sometimes unexpectedly not working.
- Fixed an issue where live tiles were not updating for some apps.
- Fixed an issue which was causing "Some Settings are managed by your organization" to display even though the phone wasn’t being managed by an organization.
- They have fixed an issue which was preventing you to paste or drag a folder from the PC to your phone.
- A fix has been provided for an issue where tapping the link for a website with an associated app would crash Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue where downloads from Microsoft Edge directly to an SD card might unexpectedly use space on the local phone storage as well.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard might dismiss after a second when opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and quickly starting to type.
- They have also improved the video playback experience when using Continuum for phone wirelessly over Miracast.
Source: Microsoft Blog