Microsoft has released a new insiders preview build for fast ring PC and mobile users, after releasing couple of PC builds last week. If you are a Windows Insider in the fast ring, check for updates.
Build 15063 contains no new features other than improvements and fixes. Check the release notes and known issues before installing it.
As we are approaching to the next RTM build of Windows 10 next month, it is quite obvious that, there won't be any new features other than the improvements and fixes. This build focuses on that only.
What has been fixed in PC build?
- Fixed a reliability issue from Build 15061 resulting in Microsoft Edge hanging and becoming completely unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue for Insiders where the localized files and registry keys associated with any additional language packs on the system would not be installed after enabling .NET Framework 3.5.
What has been fixed in mobile build?
- Fixed the bug causing a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store) and also preventing any app updates from the Store from working.
- Fixed the bug causing background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Background tasks should be working again as expected and your camera roll will sync to OneDrive again.
- Fixed the issue where in some cases you may lose your call, text and email history may be lost if your device experiences an unexpected reboot.
- Speech Packs should download and install normally.
- Fixed an issue for Insiders with certain cars resulting in connection failures after pairing Bluetooth.
- Fixed an issue where replacing the default APN for LTE on the phone wouldn’t work.
Source: Windows Insiders Blog (Microsoft)