You can download it from Microsoft Expression Studio site.
Please note that, if you are developing in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7 and want to use Expression Blend, don’t install this version of Expression Studio. Continue working with the Expression Blend 4 Beta and the Windows Phone 7 CTP Tools for developers. Once the Windows Phone SDK releases, there will be service pack for Expression Studio.
Quick Overview on New Features:
- PathListbox, a feature that allows you to draw a path on the artboard and bind listbox elements to it
- New shapes like arrows, stars, callouts and more
- New behaviors like CallMethodAction, DataStateBehavior, InvokeCommandAction, etc and Conditional behaviors
- New pixel shader effects
- Adobe Photoshop Layers imports
- Enhanced sample data source
- Model-View-ViewModel support
- Easier styling and customization
- Default styles for controls when working with SketchFlow projects
- Enhanced Screen Capture by Expression Encoder
- DRM for Live Content