You can download it from Microsoft Expression Studio site.
Please note that, if you are developing in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7 and want to use Expression Blend, don’t install this version of Expression Studio. Continue working with the Expression Blend 4 Beta and the Windows Phone 7 CTP Tools for developers. Once the Windows Phone SDK releases, there will be service pack for Expression Studio.
Quick Overview on New Features:
- PathListbox, a feature that allows you to draw a path on the artboard and bind listbox elements to it
- New shapes like arrows, stars, callouts and more
- New behaviors like CallMethodAction, DataStateBehavior, InvokeCommandAction, etc and Conditional behaviors
- New pixel shader effects
- Adobe Photoshop Layers imports
- Enhanced sample data source
- Model-View-ViewModel support
- Easier styling and customization
- Default styles for controls when working with SketchFlow projects
- Enhanced Screen Capture by Expression Encoder
- DRM for Live Content
If you have come this far, it means that you liked what you are reading. Why not reach little more and connect with me directly on Twitter , Facebook , Google+ and LinkedIn . I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on my articles directly. Also, don't forget to share your views and/or feedback in the comment section below.