JetBrains released a new Decompiler and Assembly Browser named “dotPeek” for .NET Application Developers. It is a FREE productivity tool which decompiles .NET 1.0 - .NET 4.5 assemblies to C# code and has support for .dll, .exe, .zip, .vsix, .nupkg, and .winmd files. It has many features like Quick jump, Effortless navigation, Support for downloading code from source servers and many more.
Continue reading the post to know details about the features and find the downloadable links. I have also embedded one video describing the features published by JetBrains.
Download dotPeek 1.0
JetBrains dotPeek is a FREE tool for developers. There are plenty of features available in dotPeek 1.0 and few of them are list below (for a complete list of features visit dotPeek Features Page):
- Decompile.NET 1.0 – .NET 4.5 assemblies to C# code
- Support for .dll, .exe, .zip, .vsix, .nupkg, and .winmd files
- Rich Assembly Explorer
- Quick jump to a type, assembly, symbol or type member
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols and more
- Accurate search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results
- Overview of inheritance chains
- Support for downloading code from source servers
- Syntax highlighting
- Complete keyboard support
dotPeek is a keyboard-centric application, providing keyboard shortcuts for most actions. By default, dotPeek uses the Visual Studio key map derived from ReSharper.