Visual Studio 2012 is currently in RC stage and many of us actually started exploring it by downloading. Each Visual Studio release is like Christmas for developers around the globe and Visual Studio 2012 is no exception!
Telerik released a Free eBook on Visual Studio 2012 and ASP.NET 4.5 for you which will walk you through the highlights and show you how to use the new features to make your life as a developer easier. Read more to download the Free eBook and start exploring it’s features.
Each Visual Studio release is like Christmas for developers around the globe. Not only does Microsoft evolve our beloved IDE, but they also pack all kinds of new features into ASP.NET. Visual Studio 2012 is no exception! It’s packed full of awesome features and the new capabilities in ASP.NET allow developers to get their job done with less code!
Learning about all the new features, and more importantly, learning to use these features, can be a daunting task for any developer.
This guide will help you to take a look at some of the highlights of the new IDE and platform. See how to use these features and learn how they make your life as a developer easier!
In this E-book you will learn how:
- Intellisense help you discover JS and CSS features
- WAI Aria makes the web usable by all
- HTML5 and CSS3 are available out of the box
- Web API exposes data via HTTP service
- Strongly Typed Data Binding ensures runtime confidence
- Request Validation prevents yellow screens of death
- Page Inspector puts an end to layout headaches