Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 Cumulative Update (KB4016240) for the devices running Windows 10 Creators Update. If you are running version 1703, check for updates. If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes will get downloaded.
This is a non-security update and includes quality improvements and no new features are being introduced. Checkout to know the improvements and fixes part of this update.
This non-security update (KB4016240) for Windows 10 Creators Update (version: 1703), released on 25th April 2017, focuses on the following quality improvements and fixes. If you have already installed the earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device. When installed, it will bump up the OS build to '15063.250'.
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Source: Microsoft Support Page