Recently I explored DotNetBar for Silverlight which is a 3rd Party library by DevComponents. I wrote two articles explaining Ribbon Controls for Silverlight from the DotNetBar library. It's amazing and simple to use. I have my own license of that Library. Thought to give some licenses to my Blog readers and Twitter followers.
Read this post to know more about DotNetBar and if you feel that you want it, try to Win the license for FREE. This time I am going to give 4 Silverlight Licenses of the same. So, more chances to Win. Hurry!!! The free registration process will end on 28th February 2011.
DotNetBar for Silverlight is toolbox of user interface components designed to help you develop professional Silverlight applications with ease. DotNetBar for Silverlight controls are built 100% for the Silverlight platform and they take advantage of the capabilities of latest Silverlight version. Please checkout Live-Demo that shows controls included and then download fully functional trial version to try it in your project.
Giveaway - Win for FREE
If you want to Win this control for FREE, you need to register for it here.
The free registration for this offer will end on 28th February 2011 and will declare the Winners list by 5th March 2011.
How to Register
The registration process is very easy. Just do the following steps and you are in the list to Win it:
- Visit Silverlight-Zone and follow us in Twitter at @SilverlightZone and @kunal2383
- Register your email for the Newsletter here: http://bit.ly/dNIVMX and after registration, we will send you a mail to verify your account. This is just to validate your real email address, so that, we can send you the license to that address if you Win. We hate Spam, we will retain your privacy and will not share with anybody. So, no need to worry about it.
- Tweet the following text in Twitter and Facebook: "Giveaway: Just entered to Win FREE DotNetBar for #Silverlight License - http://bit.ly/gaZT9Q - by @kunal2383 and @SilverlightZone". Multiple tweets will give you more opportunity to win this library but don't spam our twitter account.
- The last step is, Drop a comment here with the following information:
- Write Your Full Name with your Twitter ID
- Why do you want to Win this library?
Inside this package, you will get the following components:
- Office 2010 Style Ribbon Controls bar
- Schedule Calendar Control
- Outlook Style Navigation Control
- Clock Control with Time Picker
- Toolbar Control
- Super Tooltip Control
That's all about the registration process. We will announce the winners list by 5th March 2011 in this blog and twitter. Keep reading our articles and gain your knowledge on Silverlight and Windows Phone 7. All the best...