Microsoft released Visual Studio 2012 RC (Release Candidate) on 31st May 2012. The available Visual Studio 2012 RC products and localizations are pre-release versions of the next release of Visual Studio.
This blog post will cover all the product details and the downloadable links to each product of Visual Studio 2012 including the web installer and ISO image link for offline installation.
Here are the product details of the Visual Studio 2012 entire family and the download links towards each one of them. Click the square boxes below to navigate to the proper download page from where you can chose whether to download the web installer and/or the standalone/offline installer.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 Release Preview (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 RC (x64)
- 32-bit (x86)
- 64-bit (x64)
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution