On 8th March 2016, Microsoft aired a new cumulative update (OS build: 10586.164) for #Windows 10 version 1511. Now they have published the ISO/Offline installer for the said build. This means, you will now be able to download the ISO of the security update once and install it in multiple devices.
Continue reading more to find out the link to download the ISO file of the March 2016 security updates for Window 10. It’s around 846 MB only.
Windows 10 updates are cumulative of all previous updates. Installing the latest one ensures all quality updates available for your version of Windows 10 are installed, including security fixes. OS build version: 10586.164 is now available for general public, who have already installed the version 1511. You can now also download the ISO file of the security fixes as part of this build.
The ISO image of March 2016 security updates can be downloaded directly from the Microsoft Server. Click “Windows 10 Security Release ISO Image (March 2016)” to download from the secure site. In case you are unable to install this update using the Windows Update Service, you can click the above link to download the ISO. Save your time and bandwidth in case you are going to install this in multiple devices in your network.
Here’s the complete listing of the issues that are included in this update (Refer: OS build: 10586.164, for details):
- 3142015 MS16-023: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- 3142019 MS16-024: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge
- 3143148 MS16-026: Security update for graphic fonts to address remote code execution
- 3143146 MS16-027: Security update for Windows media to address remote code execution
- 3143081 MS16-028: Security update for Microsoft Windows PDF Library to address remote code execution
- 3143136 MS16-030: Security update for Windows OLE to address remote code execution
- 3143141 MS16-032: Security update for Secondary Logon to address elevation of privilege
- 3143142 MS16-033: Security update for Windows USB mass storage class driver to address elevation of privilege
- 3143145 MS16-034: Security update for Windows kernel-mode drivers to address elevation of privilege
- 3141780 MS16-035: Security update for the .NET Framework to address security feature bypass