Last year when Microsoft launched Windows 10, they announced a great offer to it’s millions of consumers with a free upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1 for first year. Windows 10 is now running on 300 million active devices and you might be one of them.
If you didn’t yet upgrade to the new OS, here’s your last chance to upgrade for free. Otherwise you will blame yourself in future when you have to grab it for $119.
Microsoft in a recent blog post announced that, Windows 10 is currently running on 300 million active devices around the world within it’s first year of launch. People at home, schools, small businesses, large companies and other organizations already adopted it faster than ever with the Free Upgrade offer.
If you haven’t upgrade to it and looking forward to see Microsoft extending this offer, no – it’s not going to be the same case. Microsoft mentioned that, they are going to charge $119 after 29th July for the home edition of Windows 10.
If you upgrade today, not only will you get your hands on to a tons of new stuff and game that will work as soon as you upgrade, doing this now means you’re going to get all future updates for free. This includes the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, that’s going to come soon this summer.
- Here's some articles, Tips & Tricks you would like to read on Windows 10:
- History of Windows - Win 1 to Win 10 - an Infographic
- Windows 10 is available for download and free upgrade
- How to force your system to start downloading Windows 10 update?
- Create Windows 10 bootable USB drive using ZOTAC WinUSB Maker
- How to recover ~20 GB Free space after upgrading to Windows 10?
- How to make Web Note from Edge Browser in Windows 10?
- A collection of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to sync your messages across Windows 10 devices?
- How to create a Wi-Fi hotspot on your Windows 10 PC?
Windows 10 is most secure windows operating system ever, with a complete protection of virus, malware and spyware using it’s built-in Windows Defender. Not only this, you will be more productive with Windows 10 using the personal digital assistant called Cortana. You can sync all your devices together and get phone call and SMS notifications directly on your laptop/PC/tablet and compose SMS messages directly from your desktop and send via your mobile device.
Many new features you will find in Windows 10 and many more are coming soon with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. You can find a list of features, articles and Tips & Tricks on this new platform here in this page: http://win10tips.kunal-chowdhury.com. Don’t miss out this free upgrade. Act now to upgrade your world of Windows and save your money from purchasing it in future. Just few more days…. until 29th July 2016.
Checkout the following video from Bryan Roper from the Windows team run through the 10 top reasons to upgrade to Windows 10 – before the free upgrade offer ends on July 29th: