Here comes the “Monthly Summary” post of April 2012. Last month I published 14 blog posts, among them 12 was on “How to” series of my Windows Phone 7 Tutorial for developers.
In this summary post I am going to share them in a single page, so that, you can find them very easily. Continue reading to find out all the Windows Phone 7 tutorial series. Don’t forget to check out the API implementations of the SDK in the “How to” posts.
Here is the list of “Windows Phone 7 Tutorial” series for beginners on Launchers and Choosers. In many of those posts, I described about the internal implementation of the SDK class. Didn’t read them? Find it out from here:
- How to Search for a Contact in WP7 using the Contacts class?
- How to Save Phone Number in WP7 using the SavePhoneNumberTask?
- How to Call a Number in WP7 using the PhoneCallTask?
- How to Retrieve Phone Number from Contacts in WP7 using the PhoneNumberChooserTask?
- How to Save Email Address in WP7 using the SaveEmailAddressTask?
- How to Send Email in WP7 using the EmailComposeTask?
- How to Retrieve Email Address in WP7 using the EmailAddressChooserTask?
- How to Compose SMS in WP7 using the SmsComposeTask?
- How to Share Status from WP7 using the ShareStatusTask?
- How to Share Links from WP7 to Social Networking Sites using the ShareLinkTask?
- How to Save Ringtones in WP7 using the SaveRingtoneTask?
Problem & Solution
Recently, I faced one issue in my Visual Studio 2010 while loading apps for debugging and found the root cause of the same. Noted down the solution in the below blog post incase you face it will help you:
Community Share from Partners
I did a blog post to share free goodies to my blog readers. It’s a post with 3 Free eBook links on Windows 7 from my blog partner. Register to get the eBook from them for free. You can find the post below:
Did you miss my previous months blog posts? Don’t worry! Here comes the previous months archive posts. If you missed them, here it is just for your reference:
Follow Me and Stay Tuned
Are you a regular visitor of my blog? Then why don’t you subscribe to my blog feed and follow my technical updates on Facebook & Twitter? You can find direct links below. Subscribe to my blog feed or via email. “Like” my Facebook page to stay tuned on regular technology updates. I am also available on Twitter, so connect with me to get the latest tweets in your Twitter inbox.
Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.